Graffiti and Street Art Festival
Vendor Application Terms and Conditions
- The event will take Place March 17, 2018.
- Event hours are 11 AM- 5 PM
- Festival address is 1953 Golden Heights RD, Fort Worth, TX 76177.
- Exclusivity is not guaranteed to any participant.
- The festival does not guarantee any revenues to be generated by the participant.
- This is a rain or shine event and will remain open regardless of weather conditions, although operations may be suspended during severe weather.
- The participant agrees to sell only what is listed and accepted within the application. If the participant wishes to sell other merchandise they must get written consent from the producer prior to the vent.
- No vendors may sell alcoholic beverages. Only food vendors may sell non-alcoholic beverages.
- Applications are to be filled out completely and submitted by the participant to RDS Investments via mail to 5940 Eden Drive, Haltom City, TX 76117, online submission or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications must be submitted with FULL payment to be considered for the festival.
- Vendor applications for the event must be submitted no later than February 16, 2018. Plan accordingly.
- If the participant needs to change their application in any way it must be done so in writing.
- If your application is denied you will receive a full refund.
- Payments may be processed once they are received.
- No participant will be allowed on the event site without full payment being successfully processed.
- Checks and money orders made out to RDS Investments or major credit cards are accepted forms of payment.
- Participants will be charged a $30 fee for a returned check.
- Cancellations must be done in writing.
- Cancellations made on or after March 2, 2018 will NOT be entitled to a refund.
- Festival Coordinator has the right to control all event aspects.
- A cancellation or suspension by the festival coordinator due to failure to meet or maintain guidelines stated will not be eligible for refunds.
- Participant agrees to only conduct business in their assigned event space.
- Every participant is responsible for set up, tear down and clean-up of their stand. No assistance will be available.
- Load in will begin Saturday morning. Exact times will be provided prior to the event.
- Cars must be cleared off-site 1 hour prior to the beginning of the event.
- All items left on-site after the event will be disposed of.